Frequently asked questions
We collect and share FAQs and responses on Github at https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/wiki/FAQ.
If you don’t find your problem and solution there, continue on to the resources in the Community section below to see more conversations and look for solutions.
If you’re having a problem:
- Search the web to see if this is a known issue: it could be mentioned in the forum, on our old mailing lists (openrefine and openrefine-dev), on Stack Overflow
- Report an issue:
If you want to contribute:
- Help us translate the tool into more languages, using Weblate
- We have a guide to contributing in the Technical Reference section
- Contribute your feature requests in the User forum or as Github issues
- Join the User Forum and/or the Developer Forum
- Share your successes and use cases with us, in the User forum
- Add your blog posts, guides, tips, tricks, tutorials to our list
- Keep an eye out for and respond to our biennial user survey.