Google Refine 2.5 - Stable version
- Windows kit, Download, unzip, and double-click on google-refine.exe. If you’re having issues with the above, try double-clicking on refine.bat instead.
- Mac kit, Download, open, drag icon into the Applications folder and double click on it. NOTE: If you have issues installing Refine on Mac, please refer to issue 590
- Linux kit, Download, extract, then type ./refine to start.
OpenRefine 2.6 - Development version
Download OpenRefine 2.6-beta1. Do not use this version in a production environment.
All previous releases are available here.
The following extension are available for OpenRefine:
- Crowdsourcing extension - by Zemanta
- DBpedia extension - by Zemanta
- History tools, pivot tool and scatterplot tool using D3 - by VIB-BITS
- LMF Extension (to be migrated to Apache Marmotta after summer) - by Salzburg Research
- Named-Entity Recognition - by Ruben Verborgh (Free Your Metadata)
- RDF extension - by DERI
- Stats extension: